Ozone Sauna Therapy is an important part of any detoxification program. The sauna increases the eliminative, detoxifying and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands. The treatment promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation. Using the ozone steam sauna allows the steam to surround the body, infusing ozone through the skin. Humid heat opens the pores, allowing ozone to penetrate the skin to the bloodstream, where it can travel to the fat and lymph tissue. It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone sauna therapy is the easiest and most effective way to obtain optimal results.
Rising the body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses, combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of processing them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. Ozone Sauna Therapy is a natural, effective way to promote overall health and wellness!
A few of the many benefits of ozone sauna therapy:
- Relaxes and loosens muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through the skin, lungs, kidneys and colon.
- Boosts blood circulation, helping injured muscles to repair quicker.
- Stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels relieving pain and speeding the healing process.
- Eliminates bacterial and viral infections of all kinds.
- Speeds up the metabolic processes of the inner organs and endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 400-600 calories in a 30 minute session.
Newest research shows steam hyperthermia an effective treatment for:
- Detoxification programs
- Immune system deficiencies
- Pain management
- Stress and muscle tension
- Increasing body metabolism
- Elimination of toxins
- Blood circulation